Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Пояснения к образцу письма - Транспорт
1. Бояьшинство писем пишутся на бланках, где уже єсть название, адрес, номера телефонов фирмы, прочие данные. Адрес отправителя иногда стоит в конце письма после имени и должности.
2. Адрес того, кому предназначено письмо, размещается вверху слева.
3. Включается в тех случаях, когда письмо отправляется на фирму, но адресовано кому-то лично. Часто пишется на конверте в нижнем левом углу.
4. Обьічно пишется следующим образом: March 1, 1995 или March 1995.
5. За приветствием стоит двоеточие или запятая.
6. Заимствована из служебньїх записок, но в письмах используется редко.
7. Обьічньїе окончания: Yours truly*. Yours sincerely, Yours faithfully,
8. Подпись, расшифровка подписи, должность, адрес следуют друг за другом в строку в левом либо в правом углу письма. Иногда письмо может бьіть продиктовано одним человеком, а подписано другим, обычно секретарем. Например, директор, отправляясь в командировку, оставил напечатать и подписать письмо секретарю. В зтом случае подпись будет выглядеть так:
рр Diana Price
где рр (per procurationem, лат.) означает по доверенности, за кого-то
9. Посылочньїе инициалы указывают на тех, кто писал (переводил) письмо и/или печатал его.
10. Если к письму прилагаются какие-то материалы (прейскуранты, реклама и др.), то об зтом упоминается после посылочнмх инициалов.
Указания на адресатов копий письма даются в самом конце
5. Imagine that you are interested in applying for one of these 2 jobs. Write a letter to the employer in which you:
· introduce yourself
· say why you think you would be suitable
· ask for more information about the jobGovernment of Canada Office of the Chairman Public Service Commission Ottawa, Ontario K1A ON7 Attention: P. Smith December 8, 1996 Dear Sir: Ref: PC Program analyst xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yours sincerely, A.Robertson Director General Services Division AP/CL Encl. cc:D. Dube
BUSINESS LETTERS23 King Street Stretford, Manchester, M32 8HX 23rd June 1883 Lovable Toys Ltd, Halesfield 25, Telford TF7 4QZ Dear Sir, I wish to apply for the post of Agronomy Assistent which was advertised in last night's “Star”. I have recently taken my examinations, including Agronomy and Economics I am eighteen years old and I could start work when term ends on 18th July. My interests are reading, dancing and music and I also enjoy dressmaking. I would be grateful if you could send me an application form. Yours faithfully, Karen Williams 14 Beech Lane, Longsight, Manchester. MI3 IPX 20 January 1884 Downs Market Street Arndale Centre Manchester M28 8KL Dear Personnel Manager, I am interested in applying for the Job of sales assistant advertised in the "Manchester Evening News" on 16th January. I would be very grateful if YOU could send me an application form as soon as possible. Yours faithfully. Jane West
l.Change of address:
Carpathian Import Corporation
22 Samchuka St.
To all customers and correspondents:
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
We should like to inform you that we are moving our office to:
11 Sadova St
290053 Lviv, Ukraine
Our telephone number will be 79- 7 6-72
The change will take effect on Monday morning, 1st June, 1998
2. Change of telephone number:
Ukrainian Fruit Products,
We have had an Automatic Branch Exchange installed and this has caused our Telephone Number to be altered.
Would you please note that as from Monday, 1st June, 1998, our telephone number will be:
We should be grateful if you would inform all concerned with telephoning to us of this change.
3. Change at the post of sales manager:
Victoria Cycle Works
International Business Centre
10 Pidgirna St Kyiv
1 October, 19_
We should like to inform you that Mr. D. Black will be leaving our company on November 2 Ild and that Mr. 1. Ross will be in charge of the sales department. He has had many years experience in the trade and we are sure he will give you every satisfaction.
Fairs and Exhibitions
1. Study following words and word-combinations:
· Fairs - ярмарок
· exhibitions - виставка
· to hold (held, held) - проводити
· a wide range of exhibits – широкий
· a display - експозиція
· to display - показувати
· a purchase - покупка
· to advertise - рекламувати
· to provide - забеспечувати
· an opportunity - можливість,
· an exchange - обмін
· achievements - досягнення
· motto - девіз
· harvesting - збор врожаю
· processing - переробка
· Plant protection - захист рослин
· high-yielding varieties - високо-
· to support - підтримувати
· a land-owner - землевласник
· a journal - журнал
· to attract attention - привертати увагу
· stand-attendant - екскурсовод біля
· to acquaint - знайомити
· to correspond - відповідати
· level - рівень
· delivery - доставка,
· horticulture - садівництво
· to be of a great success - мати великий успіх
2. Read and translate the text:
The first international exhibition was held in London in 1951.
Such events provide opportunities for exchanging scientific technological and cultural achievements of the people. Every year a lot of international and specialized exhibitions and fairs are held in Ukraine.
The number of organizations and companies who take part in them is growing from year to year.
The display during these exhibitions includes a wide range of exhibits, which shows the latest achievements in different fields of industry, science and agriculture. Every exhibition is a nice opportunity to advertise products.
Fairs and exhibitions are usually held under various mottoes:
· modern agricultural machines
· harvesting and processing
· plant protection
· high-yielding varieties and hybrids of agricultural crops.
Recently an association “Interagro” organized an international agricultural exhibition. The exhibition was held in the international exhibition centre in Brovarskiy prospect in Kyiv. Many plants, factories and farms which produce agricultural products took part in the work of the exhibition.
The exhibition was supported by Ministry of Agriculture of Ukraine and the Association of farmers and land-owners of Ukraine. The general press sponsor was the journal “Propositsiya”.
The official opening ceremony was on the 25th of February at 10 o’clock. A lot of pavilions attracted attention of the visitors.
The stand-attendants acquainted with equipments which correspond to the highest technical level.
The sales-managers tried to answer all the visitors’ questions. Hundreds of contracts for delivery of processing equipment and agricultural machines were signed.
The exhibition was of great success.
2. Answer the questions:
1. When was the first international exhibition held?
2. What do such events provide?
3. A lot of international exhibitions are held in Ukraine every year, aren’t they?
4. The exhibitions show the latest achievements in agriculture, don’t they?
5. Do the exhibitions advertise products?
6. What exhibition was organized by “Interagro”?
7. Where was this exhibition held?
8. Who took part in the work of the exhibition?
9. Who supported the exhibition?
10. Who was the sponsor?
11. What did the visitors see at the exhibition?
12. Who acquainted with the equipment?
13. Was the exhibition of great success?
3. Read, translate and learn the dialogue:
V. Klimenko is at the exhibition which is being held in London. The stand of one of the American companies has attracted his attention, at that moment he is talking to Mrs. Foster, the Sales Manager of the company.
- Good afternoon, Mrs. Foster. I’m a Commercial Director of the Ukrainian company. Here’s my card.
- Good afternoon, Mr. Klimenko. Have you seen our advertising equipment?
- Yes, certainly. They are very nice.
- Does our new equipment interest you?
- Yes, we are looking for new machinery for our factory in Kyiv. We need to decide what equipment to buy.
- Our equipment corresponds to the highest technical level.
- I was impressed by your machines.
- We’ve worked hard and we’ve achieved some success, Mr. Klimenko.
- How long is the guarantee period for your equipment, Mrs. Foster?
- Twelve month from the start-up of the equipment.
- How long time will it take you to deliver in Kyiv two sets of your machines?
- Two – three weeks from the date of payment.
- It suits our company. I shall send you a draft contract as soon as we discussed your offers. Best wishes. Good-bye, Mrs. Foster.
- Good-bye, Mr. Klimenko.
1. Read and translate the text:
WHAT IS A CONTRACT
Contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties.
To be effective according to law, it is essential that the parties to a contract have legal capacity (power) and freedom of contract; they must intend it to be binding; they must be agreed on the purpose of the contract and the purpose must not be illegal; there must be valuable consideration, i.e. some payment or
, service or sacrifice must be promised by each party; and the meaning of the agreement must be clear enough to be understood. It need not necessarily be in writing unless it is of a nature that must by law be in writing or under seal.
2.Read and translate word-combinations:
aleatory contract, bare contract, bilateral contract, consensual contract, credit contract, executed contract, executory contract, fixed job contract, fixed term
contract, formal contract, futures' contract, gaming contract,' hire-purchase 'ontract, illegal contract, implied contract, infant's contract, money-lending , ontract, naked 'contract, net-back contract, nude contract, onerous contract, open contract, oppressive contract, option contract, oral contract, parol ,;ontract, quasi-contract, sale contract, simple contract, specialty contract, llIrnkey contract, unenforceable contract, unilateral contract, valid contract, void contract, voidable contract, wagering contract.
APENDIX № 1
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2018-09-09;
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!